Earn $500 to $1500 a week driving for Uber!
you can get up to a
$500 Signup Bonus!
Why You should Drive For uber?
uber is one of the fastest growing & highly talked about companies in the world today!
driving for uber affords you the ability to
- Make your own hours!
- meet new people!
- earn money every day!
- be your own boss
Uber Driver Age Requirements
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- You must have 3 years driving experience. If you have recently moved from another state, you may have to verify your driving history. Keep your out-of-state drivers license. You might need it.
Other Uber Driver Requirements
- You need to have in-state car insurance in your name.
- You must have in-state car registration. It does not need to be in your name.
- You must have an in-state Driver’s License.
- You must have a Social Security Number for a background check.'
- Clean driving record.
- Pass a background check.
The background check is done by a company called Hirease. It will take a few days.
Background check: make sure that in the past 7 years you have had…
- No DUI or drug-related offenses.
- No incidents of driving without insurance or license.
- No fatal accidents
- No history of reckless driving.
- No criminal history.
Uber Driver Car Requirements
You must have a vehicle (or purchase one) that meets the Uber Car Requirements.
The UberX vehicle requirements are:
- 4-door sedan, must seat 4 or more passengers excluding driver.
- Year 2001* or newer.
- In-state plates.
- No marked, taxi, or salvaged vehicles.
- Pass Uber vehicle inspection.
- The car must be currently registered, but your name does not have to be on the registration.
*Uber car year requirements can vary by city. It is currently year 2001 or newer in many cities.
How do you apply to become an Uber driver?
A brief summary of the steps:
Step 1 – Complete an application online here.
Step 2 – Get your car inspected at one of the Uber inspection stations or at a 3rd party.
Step 3 – Wait for the background check to clear.
Step 4 – Start driving!
Sign up to become an Uber driver for a cash bonus!
Here are the reasons why you might not be accepted to drive for Uber...
- You are not 21 years old.
- You don’t have a Social Security Number or are not allowed to work in the U.S.
- You didn’t pass the background check.
- Your car doesn’t qualify.
- You don’t have the required in-state documents.
- You must have an in-state license, in-state registration and in-state insurance. If you don’t have these then you will have to get them.
If you need auto insurance, you can usually get a free quote online. Check out these:
21st Century Insurance Company
5 things every uber driver needs
- Phone mount
- a good phone mount will increase your level of professionalism & make driving safer as well as easier!
- QuickCharge Phone Chargers
- don't be cheap! a gas station charger simply will not cut it! these chargers can get your phone to 20% in 20 minutes!
- Air Freshener
- food delivery and hard working passengers can leave smells in your car! be prepared!
- Android Cable
- 50% of your passengers will use android phones! chargers help your passengers & can improve your star rating!
- iPhone Cable
- 50% of your passengers will use iphones! chargers help your passengers & can improve your star rating!
earning tips as an uber driver
- buy a tip box!
- a tasteful tip box will help start the tipping conversation as well as make it known that tips are accepted.
- be courteous
- friendly conversation and manners go a long way!
- Help with baggage or packages
- if a passenger is traveling with packages or baggage, assist them in getting things in the vehicle in a timely fashion
Earn up to a
*BONUS GIVEN AFTER FIRST 20 COMPLETED TRIPS
READY TO GET STARTED OR still have some questions? CONTACT me USING THE FORM BELOW!